[Wine] Re: sound issues

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 8 20:55:29 CDT 2009

Yeah, upgrade it. Go into http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/archive/index.html and select the appropriate 1.1.22 paackage for your OS.

Remember that PlayOnLinux doubts are to be answered by the PlayOnLinux guys. You'd be better off using 'raw' Wine. I've done it on many PCs and I've gotten Sims 3 to work just fine there.

Also, make sure that Pulseaudio _IS_ running when you test sound.

I don't know how PlayOnLinux works. Does it come with a bundled Wine or does it use an available? If it comes with its own you might as well forget everything I just said and bang your head against the keyboard (cross fingers for raw wine)