[Wine] Re: Display of Photomatix GUI Has No Buttons, Checkmarks

Garibaldi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 9 00:15:51 CDT 2009

I moved my ~/.wine directory to ~/.wineold and then ran:

Code:
winetricks dotnet20
wine PhotomatixPro.exe

It failed so I installed gdiplus with winetricks. Using WINEDLLOVERRIDES="gdiplus=n" causes the Access Violation and using WINEDLLOVERRIDES="gdiplus=b" causes the StackOverflow. Is there something I'm not doing to reset my wine environment? Do I have to do more than just remove my ~/.wine directory? Also, can I still access the programs I have already worked to set up in that wine instance?

I'm guessing git is a svn or nightly-build type of thing - I am just running the latest wine 1.1.23 - is this sufficient?

Thanks a lot!