[Wine] Wine debug trace log makes things better?

Ezekiel000 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 9 10:38:20 CDT 2009

I was running Riven with the command for a debug trace log because I wanted to file a bug report. Normally Riven freezes after the end of the intro video and also freezes fairly often after other videos and transition effects.
But I found that when I ran Riven with the trace log command it didn't freeze at all, is there a reason for this?

Should I still submit the trace log? I assume that as it didn't freeze the debug trace log wouldn't show anything.

The command I used:
WINEDEBUG=+relay,+seh,+tid wine Riven.exe &> ./output.txt