[Wine] Problem with Wine at install a hardlock driver

Fri Jun 12 10:11:44 CDT 2009

mcreativo wrote:
> Yes, I'm sorry.
>  The softeware that I want install is IRAM Enciclopedy. My OS is Debian Lenny with Kernel 2.6.26-2-686.
>
> When I install the drive for the USB Hardlock the installer give me this error:
>
> ************************
> Driver Installed Successfully.
> Service could not be stoped.
> ErrorCode: 31,5 346 0
>
> When I want open the Enciclopedy, it alert me that is impossible because the Hardlock is not installed.

Please check Submit Application[0] in the Appdb to make a correct entry
for the application, then file a bug for the problem you are having. It
can then be further handled on Bugzilla. You may also be able to find
more information on debugging this problem there.

Sjors

[0]
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application_queue&sTitle=Submit+Application&sAction=add