[Wine] How to make joystick completely worked

uranus0206 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 15 07:43:01 CDT 2009

Hi all! I have a gamepad named Logitech Dual Action

It worked perfect in Ubuntu9.04. And worked in wine FIFA soccer game.

But it has a little problem that I can't use reghit analog in the game.

It means i can't make some special move in game.

I follew the instruction:

+-DirectInput
| |
| +->MouseWarpOverride
| | [Override default mouse pointer warping behavior:
| | enable: (default) warp pointer when mouse exclusively acquired
| | disable: never warp the mouse pointer
| | force: always warp the pointer]
| |
| +->*<joystick name> = <axes mapping>
| [Linux only (js* devices). This maps axes of joystick "joystick name". The "axes mapping" is
| comma-separated list of "axis type"s - one for each joystick axis (hat-pov uses 2 axes).
| "axis type" is one of: X, Y, Z, Rx, Ry, Rz, Slider1, Slider2, POV1, POV2, POV3, POV4.
| To find the joystick name run
| 'WINEDEBUG=+dinput wine program.exe 2>&1 | grep joydev_enum_device'
| Example: "Logitech Logitech Dual Action"="X,Y,Rz,Slider1,POV1". (two "Logitech"s not a typo)]

maybe i misunderstood that

I created a subfolder named DirectInput under

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER]\Software\Wine\

And then i created a string value named Logitech Logitech Dual Action

and the value is X,Y,Rz,Slider1,POV1

after that i still can't use right analog in game, am i wrong?