[Wine] Re: Playing Games with Wine while listening to music

Dark Mayu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 18 05:25:05 CDT 2009

I'm using the current wine version, 1.1.23, but there're some bugs I seem to have with it. I might install 1.1.22 again which worked abit better(not sure if those bugs are really wine related, didn't have the time to troubleshoot all of them yet).
About the settings, yes, I tested them before, but for some strange reason, I didn't get any sound when using Also in winecfg. But the reason for this could be the Alsamixer, some line-outs where set to 0 volume....

So is there a way to fix the alsa sound in wine? Maybe some dependencies? Is also sound working perfectly for others?