[Wine] Re: Swap Memory in Oracle Developer Suite installation

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 20 06:13:00 CDT 2009

No, sorry if I did not make myself clear.

I meant that I somewhere found a guide for windows that taught how to install this software. While reading it, I found an information stating that, to fix the error "Verifying Swap Space: 0 MB available, 1535 MB necessary", one had to free up more disk space in drive C. So it seems that, by swap space, they do not mean 'swap as in virtual memory' but 'swap as in free disk space'. I can not find that article again, but I remember it was in a blog somewhere.

So, your command shows the swap memory, but, according to that guide, the application needs disk space.

That's why I previously though that the problem was related with the app not 'identifying' the drive.

I might be Wrong though / Posso estar errado.... ;)