[Wine] Re: Call for volunteers

fcmartins wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 22 16:55:03 CDT 2009

austin987 wrote:

> Was only partly cynical, I didn't know the forum source wasn't on the
> website. Sorry about that, didn't mean any harm ;-).

That was very honest of you!

I understand that you were not convinced by the ideas proposed, but I believe in them and I felt the changes needed were within my time limitations and my little PHP knowledge (I use zope/python occasionally and PHP very rarely). Unfortunately, with PHPBB in the mix, it changes significantly the task (I already looked for one hour to its code). I'm not sure it can be done without investing too much time to learn PHPBB.