[Wine] Wine auto update under Suse 10.3

fredsie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 24 05:35:14 CDT 2009

The above has been working perfectly since I first installed Wine last year, successfully installing the updates which appear sometimes on a daily basis. It uses the main Suse 10.3 repositories, plus

software.opensuse.org/download/Emulators:/Wine/openSUSE_10.3/

However in the last couple of weeks the updates have all failed, giving a  "missing dependencies" message showing many missing modules.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling via YaST; the same dependency failures occur preventing the reinstall.

Any suggestions?

Thanks