[Wine] Re: Beginner's Guide to Wine? (mac user)

ozarzus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 25 14:49:46 CDT 2009

hey... thanks a lot for all the prompt replies. i will definitely look into the beginners' guides suggested in the replies. shortly after posting the thread, i came upon this crossover application, which seems to integrate the wine app into a pretty user-friendly interface. even though i only have the trial for thirty days, that should serve to sate my need for a quest for glory V fix. but i'll definitely look into all the suggested material, because all this GNU-Linux stuff really interests me...

thanks again.