[Wine] Is any way to time (measure) the compiling time?

stimpak wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 27 03:51:34 CDT 2009

I was compiling wine from latest git, and since wine is so huge, it takes awfully lot of time, around 20mins or so. Not that im complaining, but it made me wondering how much time my computer needs to compile it and if I could somehow time it. - I could use a timer, but that beats the reason i own a computer in the first place ;)

Surprisingly Google didn't provided with anything useful, so anyone has any suggestions or ideas i could try?

cheers