[Wine] Using VB Macros in Word 2003

jercon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 29 17:01:08 CDT 2009

I've installed Office 2003 sucessfully on Ubuntu 9.0.4. I understand that Outlook 2003 cannot be used with Exchange? I've experimented with Ubuntu in the past but new to Wine.

Our organization has had a macro system developed with our own Menu to function within Word 2003 in the windows enviroment. It is used with a variety of templates to simplify document creation and formatting. I was able to install Word 2003 using WineHQ with no difficutly at all however after I copied the Macro over the Menu will not function. The error I recieve is:

Microsoft Visual
OUT OF MEMORY

My initial thought is there are other components needing to be installed to make the Macro function correctly but I don't know what. I know this isn't much information but any help, direction would be appreciated.

Thanks!
[/img]