[Wine] Re: MyScribe not working

battlestarjesus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 1 21:19:43 CST 2009

dimesio,

I have move on from trying to get MyScribe to work through WINE.  I have read a blog some Glitch-Chaos started about MyScribe.  Everyone confirms that MyScribe is garbage.  I used virtual box and installed it under XP worked fine, then I printed the books I will be using for class out (limit 500 pages at a time) into PDFCreator.  I then look at the books inn Linux through Document Viewer.

It solves the tangled mess, it is not exactly how I would like to go about it, but that is how I've compensated.

I suggest that you read http://glitch-chaos.blogspot.com/2009/01/myscribe-equals-fail.html, the blog Glitch-Chaos started.