[Wine] problems with DVDFab under WINE

edamon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 4 05:54:45 CST 2009

Hi,

I have big problems with DVDFab 5.2.3.2. under WINE 1.0.1

I've installed Ubuntu 8.10

WINE-configuration is windows XP

When I have opend DVDFab, I only can use the function "copy full disc", when I click on any other command, DVDFab freezes and then I can only exit by killiing the process.
The second problem is that I can only use the function "copy full disc" to copy the disc on my hard disk (/home/username/) because each time when I want to copy the disk on an empty DVD-disc (4,7 GB) the program say "No empty disc inside". I've tested three kind of different empty discs. But of course, there is an empty disc in my dvd-burner.

Can anyone tell me please, how I must install and configure WINE and DVDFab?

HELP!! PLEASE and sorry for my bad english...