[Wine] Re: COMPLIMENT TO WINE STAFF

dr_costas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 4 21:39:55 CST 2009

I am sure they will appreciate your compliments!

Now go and give something back to the wine community and fill test data for the program!

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=2893

(consider yourself lucky you only have to submit test results, one of my games did not run properly and I was asked to do a dissection test or something, it was confusing!)

Costas

ps: once you submit your test result,  it needs to be authorised so you wont see it displayed on the software page. I submitted twice by mistake