[Wine] EyeMax DVR

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Thu Mar 5 14:29:28 CST 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-05 at 13:46 -0600, Austin English wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 1:53 AM, PhilTechLV <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> > I have an application that I'm trying to get to work in Wine: EyeMax DVR.
> >
> > Everything seems to work aside from being to intialize the drives (the biggest part) I have no idea what initializing the drives does, I've never seen what it's supposed to do.
> >
> > I know that the Software is made to be able to write video to drives 24/7, because it's used for security systems.
>
> What do you mean by writing to drives? Does it write to the raw hard
> drive, e.g., making its own partition?
>
> Is there a download available?

There isn't. No time limited trials either AFAICT. EyeMax is a CCTV
recording application that only runs on XP.

To the OP: have you considered using a native Linux package? 15 seconds
on a search engine turned up ZoneMinder

	http://www.zoneminder.com/

This looks as it it does most of what EyeMax can do, runs on all the
main Linux distros and is Open Source released under the GPL. Paid
support is available.

Martin