[Wine] Re: EyeMax DVR

PhilTechLV wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 5 14:54:42 CST 2009

Martin Gregorie wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-03-05 at 13:46 -0600, Austin English wrote:
> There isn't. No time limited trials either AFAICT. EyeMax is a CCTV
> recording application that only runs on XP.
>
> To the OP: have you considered using a native Linux package? 15 seconds
> on a search engine turned up ZoneMinder
>
> 	http://www.zoneminder.com/
>
> This looks as it it does most of what EyeMax can do, runs on all the
> main Linux distros and is Open Source released under the GPL. Paid
> support is available.
>

> Martin

I'll check it out, I'm working on this as a work project, we use alot of EyeMax DVR systems and we're wanting to make our own DVRs instead of buying them, we're hoping we can make them considerably cheaper than what most cost right now. I'd like to get this to work this way just because if it can then nobody would have to learn new software.