[Wine] MS Money 99

A. Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:18:13 CST 2009

Zege,

Search your drive for those dlls.  register them if they're there.
there's tutorials for registering dlls all over the web.
Unfortunately, registering them with wine might not register them with
crossover office, so people will be reluctant to help.

If you can't find the dlls, copy them from a working station.  Copy
them to the same path as the exe.  If that doenst' work, move them to
system32.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you wont get
any further on this list.

Oh yeah... copying dlls has legal restrictions.  Good luck.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com