[Wine] Re: help with error:msvcrt:MSVCRTD_operator_new_dbg Not allowed

Sundy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 6 21:10:05 CST 2009

The problem is still there!

err:msvcrt:MSVCRTD_operator_new_dbg Not allowed nBlockUse value: 2

I used Ubuntu8.10Wine 1.1.15Oracle9

When I run the program which works properly under Windows the error poped out:
err:msvcrt:MSVCRTD_operator_new_dbg Not allowed nBlockUse value: 2

I replaced msvcrt.dll with winetricks vcrun6 as what vitamin said, then set it to native in winecfg as austin said,  but the error is still there
err:msvcrt:MSVCRTD_operator_new_dbg Not allowed nBlockUse value: 2
I deleted or modified...\windows\sysytem32\msvcrt.dllthe same error poped up. It looks like winecfg doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas what I should do?