[Wine] Re: Quality of system images captured with (G)ImageX

ss26 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 7 01:41:18 CST 2009

John Drescher wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 8:56 AM, ss26 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:]
> It is a good idea because very few applications make use of rarely
> used (and not needed) ntfs features to make them work.

Thanks John. It seems you are right. No need to search for examples: see the link in my first post ^ about imagex and its inability to backup ntfs extended attributes under native (!) enironment (waik).
But i restored system images many times with (g)imagex and haven't noticed any broken thing (functionality) in windows xp itself or installed apps.