[Wine] Net Framework 2.0 instal problems.

mashuteichou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 7 15:55:47 CST 2009

I recently started using Ubuntu, and I downloaded WINE last night.  I also Downloaded 3 different installs of Net Framework 2.0.  Neither worked, stopping at the same point of install.  Basically, it starts configuring the installs, then it just pops up with an Microsoft Error Report.  Like in Windows XP when a program freezes.

There is no code in the report, it just says whats being sent.  I downloaded the 1.1 version, and that loaded fine I believe.  It said it loaded fine, but we know how that works.

So, what do I do?  I tried 3 different downloads with the same problem, and I need the 2.0 for the games I need.  They won't load till Framework is loaded.

How do I do this?