[Wine] Re: Wine regedit settings

smckenzie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 8 03:04:05 CDT 2009

Ok, so i am getting closer however when i get to HKCU>software>Wine>Direct3D

i am confused as to what to do. I have done the following,
in terminal

> wine regedit>HKCU>software>Wine

                                                                            then I  ^right click on "Wine" and "add key"

> HKEY_CURRENT_USERS/Software/Wine/Direct3D/VideoMemorySize = 256 (mine is 256)

it seems as thought i am missing a step, i just really need a simple clear step by step instruction on this, because i want to make sure EVERYTHING gets put in it's right place
then i need to import fakeNET11.reg file into wine regedit, when i do it nothing seems to happen unless i am missing something i need a clear step by step for this as well

i apologize but i really am new, and want to do this right with nothing left out. Please help, and BTW you guys have been very patient and i appreciate the help and i again apologize for net getting it immediately.