[Wine] Error list for Fiesta

mashuteichou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 8 17:51:29 CDT 2009

Basically, I was in the Ubuntu forums and had a different problem, but after fixing issue after issue, I got Fiesta loaded.  The very first screen that comes up has a little box that says "Errmsg", and it only has an Ok button.  When you press it, the loader freezes and crashes.

After some time, someone gave me the stuff to type for an error list to help diagnose the problem with the game.  Here is that list:

-------------------------------

fixme:virtual:NtAllocateVirtualMemory MEM_WRITE_WATCH type not supported
fixme:ole:CoGetContextToken stub
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Windows.Forms"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Drawing"
fixme:ole:CoGetContextToken stub
fixme:ole:CoGetContextToken stub
fixme:ole:CoGetContextToken stub
fixme:ole:CoGetContextToken stub
fixme:ole:CoGetContextToken stub
fixme:ole:CoGetContextToken stub
fixme:ole:CoGetContextToken stub
fixme:ole:CoGetContextToken stub
fixme:ole:CoGetContextToken stub

Is this fixable, or is it pretty much not playable in Wine?