[Wine] Re: Dual core problems

Sqwelch wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 9 10:26:55 CDT 2009

Thanks for the info :)
Well the games and apps are working enough anyways. I did read that Linux tends to use one core before moving to the other one and heard that windows has a tendency of showing a balance but physically its only using one core untill the other is atually needed. Good jobs btw to the developers of wine as some of the apps I'm using through wine crash on windows due to me having 64bit vista. Go vista is all I can say lol.

One question I'd like to ask, What would happen If we copied the entire system 32 file from windows into the wine directory? (Obviously say no to overriding existing files).
I haven't tried this but I was wondering what the result would be / if any1 has done this.