[Wine] Unable to start Empire: Total War

Deleon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 9 14:01:19 CDT 2009

Allright, so i got it to work after I installed dotnet2.0 and directx9 via winetricks (not sure the latter is needed, I tried that first though so it's hard to tell).
I get into the main menu after the intro-movie, i can set all options etc.
When I try to start a battle or tutorial, i get the loading screen, but then it dumps the game and crashes the process and the loading screen just stays there.
I'll see if the campaign map works  in a bit.