[Wine] problem

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 10 09:19:12 CDT 2009

savek <savek at dragones.org> wrote on March 9th:
>Hello, I have an issue with wine, which consists in: when I try run any
>windows binary, it shows blurry, distorsioned and illegible fonts,
>highly descouraging me about using it, could you give me a solution,
>please? I'm running ArchLinux on a P4 box, thanks.

A quick read through the FAQ would reveal that you may have to install
fonts for proper display of information.

Also, this is not a development issue at this time, please post to the
appropriate mailing list, wine-users.

If you have error information that is being displayed, and it is not
lengthy, please post back to the wine-users mailing list.

Thank you.

James McKenzie