[Wine] Progams not load after Ubuntu Security Notice USN-732-1 dash

lodewig wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 11 01:16:32 CDT 2009

Yesterday  I was using normally my " wine programs"   under Ubuntu 8.10 / Wine 1.1.16 .
Ubuntu pop up a request for critical securiy update ( Ubuntu Security Notice USN-732-1 March 10, 2009 dash vulnerability CVE-2009-0854 ) . Applied .  Today I logon on Ubuntu and some programs under wine do not load more . I means they do not start at all . Some other yes . Depend program by program . I don't know if the security update is involved but before this all was works perfectly .  Anyone can confirm this behaviour or advice me about ?