[Wine] Re: Lord of the Rings online: Mines of Moria

smckenzie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 11 01:50:14 CDT 2009

Ok so I attempted to setup LOTRO and got as far as setting up the LotroLinux launcher, i have mono installed and compiled, however when I got to point of pointing the launcher to the proper directory where i guess the actual game resides (still a bit confused on this part), using the Launcher configuration when i point it to this directory were i believe the game to be..

/home/sean/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Turbine/The Lord of the Rings Online

it begins to load the servers Meneldor, Windfola, Silverlode etc..
i enter my credentials and it tells me I have successfully been authenticated then the window closes but no game....i am not sure i have it pointed to the right directory, i have been pouring over both wbesites

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=14566 and http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/LOTRO_under_Linux_and_Mac_OS/X for insight into this but i cannot find what i am doing wrond i have followed step by step