[Wine] keyboard input messed up in Wine 1.1.15?

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Wed Mar 11 20:49:04 CDT 2009

I'm in Fedora 10 x86_64 and did a system update last night that included
updating Wine from 1.1.14 to 1.1.15. Now when I play WoW my keyboard
input is all messed up, I hit one key and get the result of another -
example W,S,A,D keys used for movement will instead act like the space
bar or esc keys, or the other way around. I try to type in chat and
whatever key I hit acts like some other key, a different letter or a hot
key or no response at all. Sometimes the keys act like they are stuck
pressed down when they are not.

This is the same WoW install that worked fine in Wine 1.1.14 and the
same keyboard I have been using. The keyboard works fine everywhere else
(I am typing this email with it).

I started WoW from terminal in case it gave any error messages when the
keyboard freaked, but it did not.

Any ideas?