[Wine] What am I doing wrong?

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Thu Mar 12 06:42:14 CDT 2009

> I tried Firefox and every other browser with MLS and they wouldn't
> work.  That is the only reason I was resorting to this.

Fair enough - you have a reason for running IE, but that's the sort of
information that belonged in your earlier post. If you don't say what
you've tried and why it didn't work you must expect to get replies that
treat you as complete newbie.

> Each state's MLS is different and I'm not happy with it either but
> what choice do I have in the matter?

Raise a bug on the MLS.

In this day and age any website or web pages that aren't standards
compliant are broken and in need of fixing.

Martin