[Wine] Re: Symantec Ghost Explorer 11

broomx wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 12 12:00:55 CDT 2009

It's ok.  I've got it working.  Ran it as a normal user as you suggested but that actually made no difference but I'll follow your instructions to avoid viruses and run as a normal user in future.

There was actually nothing wrong with Ghost Explorer 11 running under wine.  It's just a matter of doing things a certain way.  You actually need to highlight the partition on the left and then in the right window, extract the files.  It then works like a dream!