[Wine] CDROM question

dmg0122 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 12 20:16:50 CDT 2009

I am trying to play diablo 2 (old i know haha) and I have ISOs not the actual cds. I got the game installed but when I want to play it, it asks for the play disc. I have tried to direct wine to use a mounted directory but it looks like it just checks my cdrom drive not the mounted iso.

it also might be a permissions thing because I can only mount the image as root and it is saying it is read-only i tried mount -o remount,rw but no dice any suggestions?