[Wine] problem with libraries in MS Access XP

gillx wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 13 12:37:04 CDT 2009

Hello. Firstly sorry for my bad English, I'm just studying that. So, I have problem with program MS Access XP. I found on this website, that this version of Access is only one which is running under the Wine correctly, so I downloaded it. Installation was OK. When I want to create blank database, there is this error: "Microsoft Access can't load the dynamic-link library mswstr.dll. You need to resolve the failure and start Access again." When I wan't to open existing database, there is the same error but with msjet40.dll library. However, these libraries are in System 32 directory. I tried to download these libraries from internet and replace old one by libraries I've downloaded. I also tried to get these libraries to winecfg, but problem is still hear. Of course, I'm running Wine as Windows XP and I have this version: 1.1.16. Could you help me please? [Question]  Thanks