[Wine] Re: The pros and cons of a wiki AppDB

stimpak wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 13 12:55:14 CDT 2009

hmm one should make this post as sticky.. too many important messages are lost in the forums that way.

as for what id like to see in appDB, is charts!

ye charts,i think if there was somekind of chart showing the fluctuation off the color of my app(platinum.gold etc) compared  to wine version, would make appDB cooler, and we'd a visual reference on how wine grows.

also if those who maintain the appDB read these forums please UNIFY APPDB AND FORUM ACCOUNTS