[Wine] Re: keyboard input messed up in Wine 1.1.15?

tparker wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 13 22:47:45 CDT 2009

I've tested with SCIM enabled and so far it seems to be an improvement but not completely fixed. There is definitely a delay between the time I let up on a movement key and the time the game notices it and stops the character, but now it does catch up and none of the keys are acting like anything but themselves during or after the delay.

The delay does seem to be greater the longer I hold the movement key down and is there whether I move with the WASD keys or the arrow keys.

What seems very strange to me is that I can use the number keys in game for hot key spell casts and they go off just fine with no delay, even if I use them while holding a movement key down or during the delay when I have released the movement key but the character hasn't stopped yet. Any ideas?