[Wine] Can't install Fixfoto

mvhakon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 14 03:24:01 CDT 2009

Hi, I'm using the current version of Ubuntu, and the Wine version the system down loaded. I'd like to use my photo application "Fixfoto" but for some reason I can't get it to work. I can use some apps e. g. XnView, or IrfanView without any problems but for some reason I can't get Fixfoto to work with Wine. I've installed Fixfoto using Wine but when I click on the icon on my desktop I get the following message:
It's in German, and says something about license key having expired.
"
There are 3 buttons, one of which for adding a license key but there no response when I click on it. Fixfoto is shareware and requires a license key but it can bestarted without key. Since I was able to install XnView I think it is not Wine.

Any ideas? Since that license key button does not budge I have no way of adding the license key.

Thanks,  Hakon