[Wine] Problem with screen in VFP and Wine

Ratax wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 14 12:32:04 CDT 2009

Hi...

I'm trying to install over debian using wine a soft developed in VFP.
The installer can be download from here:

http://www.huskysoft.com/instalar%20husky%20pos.exe

The problem is when I login correctly. It shows me a window with the message:

"Se ha detectado un pequeño inconveniente en la configuracion de su pantalla. A continuacion salga del programa y reinicie su equipo."

"There is a small problem with the configuration of your screen. Then exit the program and restart your computer."

Press the "Aceptar" ("OK") button and then the program quits.

The program works well on Ms Windows and emulators like Qemu. Have any idea how to solve this problem?

I apologize for my typing errors.

Now I appreciate any feedback.

Alan.