[Wine] heap list snapshot

fr0zen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 14 12:53:45 CDT 2009

I've been trying to get Neocron 2.2 working under wine.

It's fine until I patch up to the most recent patch of the game.  Before the patches I can run the tuorial without a low FPS and everything is nice and smooth and I get the fixme error maybe once a minute.

After the patches I get:
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot

And each time I get a pause.  I hide the messages, the same thing, so I believe my jerky, low FPS has to do with this mesage.

What does it mean?

Thanks!