[Wine] Re: keyboard input messed up in Wine 1.1.15?

tparker wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 14 18:59:02 CDT 2009

Ran with SCIM on for a while and it was stable for a bit then got the same keyboard lag/bad responses as before. Turned SCIM off and still have the same problem. There is a huge delay between pressing the key and the game reacting to it and is completely uncontrollable  - bad enough that WoW is unplayable.

I'm not getting graphics glitches, stuttering, sound problems or anything else, just the keyboard delay.

I've been googling and going through forums all day and not finding anything other than the SCIM (disabled), libgxim (using 0.3.2-4.fc10.x86_64), updating WINE version (using 1.1.15), and updating video driver (using 180.29).

Does anyone have any other ideas what this could be?