[Wine] Re: Website: appdb feedback for older versions of wine?

dtakamori wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 15 17:43:46 CDT 2009

Thanks for the feedback.  Yeah, from my perspective it's not about getting things fixed in my current version as much as knowing whether it would be worth bothering with trying to install something new onto this box versus moving to a new version of Ubuntu, or waiting for a patch to come, etc.  I don't know if that affects the decisions on wine-devel, but that was the perspective I had.  As it turns out in my specific case, I was incorrect and was looking at a slightly different version of the app, and so there was no need for me to update the appdb.  But again, thanks for listening.