[Wine] Re: Odd Steam problem, not all games are listed

dswann wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 17 17:16:36 CDT 2009

vitamin wrote:

> dswann wrote:
> > Where should I start to resolve this?
>
> Contacting Valve's support. If you having this issue inside a virtual machine it has nothing todo with the host OS (nor Wine).

Nope, booting the same Virtual Machine of Windows XP with Virtualbox inside my Windows Vista install results in Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2 properly showing up

The same virtual machine of Windows XP and Virtualbox under the arch install results in those games not showing up

 [Shocked]  [Question]  [Question]