[Wine] Using Pageant & Putty under Wine -

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Tue Mar 17 23:16:21 CDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 5:16 AM, stevef9432203
<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I am having an issue with Putty v.60 with Pageant v.60 under Wine-1.1.5.
> The OS is Fedora 10 x86_64, and the Wine it the current RPM version for Fedora.

A linux version of PuTTY exists as well, you might want to give that a
try... (It does not seem to include Pageant though)

You might want to try ssh-agent as well, don't know if PuTTY support that...

(I'm not sure if networking is used for communication between the SSH
clients and the agents)

You might even give Windows Pageant + native putty a try...

Gert