[Wine] Re: Need Help with yahoo messenger & Wine?

kayanat wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 18 01:08:36 CDT 2009

Wine for a chicken and swiss cheese dish? I'm not a fan of drinking wine, but I enjoy the flavor it adds to dishes when it is used in the cooking process. I'm planning on making a chicken dish with swiss cheese for dinner tonight and would like to substitute a dry white wine for the water my recipe calls for. Problem is, I have no idea what to look for. I know the general rule is not to cook with a wine you wouldn't drink. Whats a girl to do if she doesn't drink wine in the first place?