[Wine] Re: Fable breaks from wine 1.1.10 to 1.1.11

fcmartins wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 18 01:50:03 CDT 2009

Well, I still had the issue, but logging out and in again fixed it.

Something else, I could not cc the author of the patch in the bug report, I got a message like "address not recognised" or something like that.

Latter, I saw another name in the copyright section of wine3d files, Stefan Dosinger, which I suppose is the current maintainer. Should I try to reach the developer or bug triage is working well enough (I indicated the DirectX component)?