[Wine] Re: What am I doing wrong?

mark rumsey wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 18 16:31:31 CDT 2009

My apologies. It wasn't meant to be a hijack. I was just trying to point out that, like Allyson who started this thread, and Austin, I want the freedom to choose the right solution for me whether that be Windows, Wine, native Linux or a mixture of the three, not be forced down one route (I'll leave that to microsoft). To me that means supporting Wine in my own small way and not seeing it sidelined as a 'last resort'. Unfortunately I got a bit carried away this time. Sorry.