[Wine] WIne, Access 97 and mysql question/problem

Daniel Kasak daniel.kasak at 247realmedia.com
Wed Mar 18 17:12:42 CDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 01:31 -0500, fcmartins wrote:

> OT, but did any of you manage to add controls to forms/reports in design mode?

I assume you're asking me? Yes. But not reliably. It was *very* crashy.
In particular it would crash when saving. It would also crash when
copying / pasting. When Access crashes, it usually corrupts things. Oh
yeah ... I also had an infuriating focus issue, where Access / wine
would grab the keyboard and not release it.

But keep in mind I haven't tried this for quite a while ...

Dan