[Wine] Re: C&C Red Alert 3 - Lan (and also hamachi) play

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 19 05:59:56 CDT 2009

As I said, it's related to the above bug.

I Also tried using a program suggested to play Linux-against-windows but it didn't work. Figures it's hard to control a Vista pc only talking through speak freely.

An idea for an experienced developer would be to try and mess with bind() and other stuff without touching wine and using LD_PRELOAD. I've tried quite a few things but it seems impossible to me.