[Wine] It is possible to run Linux Firefox from app in Wine?

sady wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 19 11:20:55 CDT 2009

I am running "The Dude" under wine. It is monitoring software, which can run any custom command for any monitored device, by simple right click. It work perfectly fine on windows. You can run RDP or SSH clients, and automaticly pass them user name, IP address, or even password by configuring internal Dude variable in custom command settings.
Which I want to do, is create bat script, which will recognize where is Dude running when i start any custom command. If it is in Windows - run standart apps, like mstsc.exe or putty.exe. If it is in Wine - run linux rdesktop, linux xterm with ssh, or linux firefox.

It is possible to "break out" from Wine, back to linux?