[Wine] Re: Grand prix legends recognize only two joystick axis

Xwang wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 19 17:40:39 CDT 2009

Well I have to correct myself.
In Grand prix legends there is a file named controls.cfg that is automatically created the first time a joystick is connected. I've done another test in xp deletiting that file before starting the game and when I've started the game, the joystick has been recognized with all its axes and buttons, so this is definitively a wine problem. Then I've tried the same thing in wine, but stiil it recognizes only two axes. I will try to install (next monday evening probably) another game and if I find it the tool included with the joystick.
Thank you for your help!
Xwang