[Wine] Re: Need Help with yahoo messenger & Wine?

Chard wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 22 22:02:25 CDT 2009

I'm not sure how much desktop dependence Kopete, a KDE app, exhibits.  I don't chat.  My wife, however, who very much does, tells me that she uses Kopete on her Ubuntu 8.04 Gnome set-up because it facilitates bi-directional WebCam use (which Pidgin does not?) and supports all the commonly used instant messaging protocols such as Yahoo, AIM, ICQ, MSN, etc., etc. No voice support though.  Pax, ~rc

“Everything is futile but we must do it anyway.”  --Gandhi